Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I want to remember

I want to remember today.

Today I was sick, sick, sick.  Mike is still in the U.S. but I'm so lucky bc I have an awesome friend and an amazing helper who really make my life complete!

I took Skylar to pre-school, then went to the dr.  He gave me some antibiotics!  Yay! When I got home I took a TWO HOUR nap.  Marnelie walked up to the pre-school, picked up Sky and then played with her so I could rest.  (Marnelie is beyond amazing.)

Then I took Sky & Jack to Bailey's soccer game.  SAS won 5-2 against the Australian International School.  Bails plays center midfield on this team so she's kinda the boss.  Don't mess with Bailey. She scored one goal which was awesome.

Jack & Skylar had a blast playing with B's friend Louisa's 2 little bros, Rory & Kieran.  That was a blast until one of them threw a stick which hit Skylar in the head.  Not such a blast.

At dinnertime Carrie and 2 of her kids stopped by to make sure I was still breathing. Maddy G is THE BEST with Skylar so she played with her for an hour, while Mason, who is DA BOMB with Jack, played with Jack.  Carrie and I ate some yummy Thai coconut soup that Marnelie made for dinner and watched all the kids play football outside, until they had to leave.

Today I felt loved.  Not a bad day.

No comments: