Saturday, March 29, 2014

Holi

This year we had our annual "Holi War" on Oakwood Grove.  We set up buckets and garbage cans full of water/colored powder at two different friends' houses on two different ends of the street.  We started out boys vs. girls but after 5 minutes it's always just a free-for-all squirting anyone you want!

I buy the powder in Little India and it only takes a little bit dissolved into water before it looks like this:




Skylar and Maddy were pretty focused on getting their enemies!


The purple was awesome!


Carson's ears are still purple (48 hours later).


Bailey and friends!

It's not so fun when it gets in your mouth!
It rained A LOT which added to the fun!  All of this pink is thanks to my dear husband.  He likes to put the straight powder on two sponges and sandwich faces with them!  I now have large pink splotches on both sides of my hair!

It was such a fun time.  I was glad that my parents could be here to take part in the craziness this year!

 

No comments: