 |
| (Singapore) |
 |
| (When Menchie's opened in Singapore) |
 |
| (Waiting for a plane to Cebu) |
 |
| (Hanging out in the hotel in Cebu) |
 |
| (Being goofy on Orchard Rd, in Singapore) |
 |
| (Getting nails done in Cebu) |
 |
(Ice skating in Singapore)
|
Today one of my girls mis-took me as saying to them, "I've never seen anyone eat that much food." when I really said, "I've never seen a house with so much food." (I was talking about our house) So, I had to sit both of these darling girls down and make sure that they both knew how beautiful I think that they are. I also told them that if I ever make comments about food; related to them, it's only intended to be health-related. I have two beautiful teen-age daughters whom I adore and I would never want them to think that I think that they're fat or that I'm making comments about their looks. I hope that my daughters will make healthy choices with their food only because I want them to live a healthy, full, long life. I want them both to out-live me!
Enough on that subject.
However, I could go on and on about how amazing these two girls are and how blessed I've been the last 14 & 17 years to have them in my life! They are good, smart, kind and compassionate girls and I couldn't have hand-picked two better daughters than this pair!
I love you Sammy & Bailey! xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment