Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just-In Time!



This has been Justin Bieber week for the Daynes fam in Singapore! We saw the movie Newer Say Never this week-end, which is a documentary of Justin Bieber's life story. Then he came here in concert last night and sang his heart out for us...and 9,000 SCREAMING fans.



Since Mike always has 2 free tickets to any event in the Singapore Indoor Stadium I had the tough decision of deciding who would go to the show. I didn't think it would be fair to leave Carson out and just give the tickets to Sammy & Bailey so...I bought 2 extra tickets and surprised Carson with them one day before the show! So, Sammy, Bailey, Carson and me...as well as most of our American neighborhood went to the concert.


Sammy, Bailey, Lisel (Sammy's friend) and Carson are all wearing Justin's favorite colors: purple and green!



Bailey and her friends pre-funked before the concert over at Madyson's house. Her grandma brought them all matching t-shirts from the U.S. to wear to the concert! What a cute grandma!!!











Carson met up with his friend Ethan at the concert. Nice to have a buddy to hang with and get a break from ALL THE GIRLS!




Carson got a concert t-shirt as an early b-day gift! Sammy & Bailey both got t-shirts at the Taylor Swift concert.

I think Sammy & Bailey both enjoyed the T. Swift concert more than J.B. but they all still had a good time! This would have been Carson's first "pop concert!" He's also been to the Wiggles and the Doodlebops but nobody as big time as Justin Bieber! This guy is another Michael Jackson!!!

1 comment:

jane said...

Love the photo shoot with the cardboard JB! It's like he was really visiting the WOODLANDS!

I agree with the teeny-bopper in the movie, "I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!"