Skylar is 3 months old now! She can now roll over from her front to her back...I saw her do it with my own eyes twice yesterday. My response to that was...No! Don't roll over! No! No! NOOOOOOOOO!
Why this weird reaction you might be wondering...it's just that it's all moving way too fast! I want to savor every minute of this little baby and she's already growing up on me and hitting her benchmarks way before I want her to. Her arms and legs are flailing around constantly now and I miss the snuggly little baby that just curled her body up into a little ball.
It's so funny how you really do change as a mom from your first baby to your last. I know with Sammy I was celebrating when she first rolled over and couldn't wait to see her get to her next important milestone. However, with this baby I just want to push a pause button and keep her as a little newborn forever...
1 comment:
Oh my heck that baby is so delicious. I wish I could eat her cheeks! What a fun halloween you guys had. Halloween for 3 days sounds like heaven! Miss u guys!
Post a Comment