Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kiss My $#%!

I know that it appears that this blog all about Carson...but I remembered something today that I just have to write down before I forget...
I put Carson in time out recently for messing around at the dinner table. This is a common occurrence during the dinner hour. He acts up, I put him over on the stairs in time out, he comes back, the cycle is repeated, etc.
So, I gently escorted him over to the time out position when he says to me, "Mom, Kiss My Ass!" He said it loudly and clearly with perfect intonation for all to hear so I quickly looked at Sammy to find out where he could've learned such language!? She immediately said, "Don't look at me...he learned it from Hair Spray!"
I was busting up because first of all he used it in the perfect context and he was totally calm when he said it. Then, when Sammy knew immediately where he got it from I was dying with laughter.
I think we may need to cut our viewing time of Hair Spray in half for awhile...

1 comment:

Brigitta said...

Oh my he sounds naughty like my Carson. The things that come out of his mouth surprise us all. And the other boys always say...I don't know where he learned that from.

Those modeling pictures are so great. Looks like the boys are earning money for there college education. huh? That is so cool.