So, I think I started putting my boys to bed at about 8pm but at 11pm they were still getting out of their beds every 3 minutes and running around like wild animals. It is the life of a mother with a 2 1/2 year old. We're on Christmas break so any schedule that was ever in place is totally gone. So, one day he naps, the next day he doesn't, and then there's the days that he naps that he then has enough energy to stay up until midnight. Apparently, today was one of those days where the nap just recharged his batteries so that he can stay up and drive his mother crazy. Where is the dad, you ask? Seoul first and then onto Atlanta to see the latest Monster Truck show.
Yes, for those of you who haven't heard...Feld Entertainment has bought Monster Trucks! And guess who is going to single-handedly (I kid you not) bring these beautiful monsters to Asia? That's the latest dream of none other than Michael W. Daynes so look for future blog posts of where and when "The Grave Digger" and all of his bad to the bone friends are and when they are headed to a town near you or...me.
Back to the naughty boys...I did have a good laugh (and had to bust out the camera) when I saw Jack & Carson run and hide as I came up the stairs for the 50th time to put them back in their beds. Pretty good hiding spot...
No comments:
Post a Comment