Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jozz Part 2

I didn't pick up Jack from school one day last week because I was sick with the flu.  Marnelie picked him up and told me that the teacher wanted to talk to me.  That didn't sound good.
So, the next morning I made sure that I walked Jack to school so I could find out what his teacher wanted.  It turns out that Jack has been acting up in class and even went as far as doing the "pull the chair out trick"...you know the one where when someone goes to sit down someone pulls the chair out of the way so that they end up falling on the ground.
So, he didn't get to attend his class's "Fun Friday" party and had to write an apology letter to Emily, the girl whose chair he pulled out.
Hmmm....I have a feeling that this naughty behavior will kind of pass since he started off this way in first grade too...but then had a great time the rest of the year.  However, only time will tell.  There was that one time that he had to go sit in the primary school office during kindergarten also...
It's a good thing I adore this boy!!!






No comments: