Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bollywood!

Mike and I had a great time at a Bollywood party last night!  It was at our church here in Singapore.  Fun idea:  they brought in 2 Bollywood dance instructors and split everyone into 2 groups.  We each learned a different dance and then we came together and had a "dance off!"
We had to learn a 2 minute dance routine in about 45 minutes. 
I wish I'd taken more photos but here are a few:
Here's Carrie and I posing with our hennas.  We spent a few days in Little India this week getting our outfits ready.


The ladies!

The men!

 
Notice Mike in the front (the guy with the sweet wig!)
My friend Malia - she won best costume.  Doesn't she look great?  We were definitely glowing after all that dancing!!!


1 comment:

cheryl said...

You look fantastic! What a fabulous ideas. Ward activities will forever be somewhat disappointing after Singapore!