Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mother's Day!

This year Mike really went crazy for Mother's Day...good crazy, not bad crazy! :)

He and the kids did all of the cooking. They prepared most of it on Saturday. Mike got the recipes from a cooking class that he took on a work trip to Phuket, Thailand.



Well, they had a little bit of help from Marnelie.



They made a delicious Thai soup called Chicken in Coconut Milk Soup and pork spareribs. They also made mango sticky rice for dessert, which was amazing!









Carson even made a second dessert for me...and I think he made it all by himself:
cheesecake!



Thank you so much to my wonderful family! I felt so loved seeing and hearing them put so much work into my special mother's day meal! I am one lucky mama!!!

2 comments:

Jocelyn Stevens said...

that was a cute sight seeing Mke and Carson working away in the kitchen!

jane said...

You married a GOOD man! I want some of that mango sticky rice...maybe this mother's day!