Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sky High

Sky High, Sky's the Limit, Excuse me while I kiss the sky, Pie in the Sky, Sky Miles. These are some of the endearing terms I've found myself saying to Skylar. I don't know if she appreciates it but she hasn't gotten too mad about it yet.

Here she is surrounded by the flowers, balloons and gifts that were sent to her when she arrived home from the hospital. They were almost all from Mike's colleagues, Mike's boss in the U.S. and others who Feld Entertainment does business with in Singapore.







Of all our kids Carson has definitely showed the most interest in Skylar. He kissed and hugged my tummy everyday when I was pregnant. Now he kisses and hugs and picks up Skylar more than anyone. He loves her and is always breaking the rules about carrying her when he's just supposed to hold her while sitting on the couch.






Sometimes I'll walk into a room and find Skylar and Carson all snuggled up together just like this:




Here's Sky at 1 month old!



She is a happy baby so far. Everything seems to be working properly. The most memorable day with her so far is probably the day when I was changing her diaper on my bed and poo shot out everywhere...all over my white pants, all over the bed and all over the surrounding vicinity. It also seems that she pees whenever I am in the middle of a diaper change, causing me to throw out 2 diapers and having to wash the couch or sheets or wherever we are changing her diaper. I'm extra alert now in her diaper changes to avoid disasters...especially during the middle of the night changes.

No comments: