Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm Never Brushing My Teeth Again! (this pregnancy)

I seriously feel like giving up the brush for the next 4 months! Every time I brush my teeth I either: barf, gag or feel like I'm going to barf or gag!

Almost every time I have barfed this pregnancy it's been while brushing my teeth. The biggest problem is the brand of toothpaste: Colgate! Have you ever noticed how foamy Colgate is? If you haven't I'll just tell ya...it's pretty darn foamy! It's also the only toothpaste brand for sale in the supermarkets in Singapore! Where's the Crest? Really...how can they not have Crest in this country? We have root beer, maple syrup, chocolate chips and peanut butter. So, why not Crest? Who makes Crest anyway? They really need to get their act together and make a presence overseas. Colgate-Palmolive is really monopolizing this country in toothpaste.

Normally I don't pine for things from my home country but when I'm pregnant...it really bugs me that I can't just have a brand of toothpaste that doesn't foam at the mouth...literally!

No comments: