Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Video killed the radio star (but won't kill this girl!!!)
I've got some great videos of the kids recently...not professional footage, of course, but I've been able to capture some pivotal moments. Some that really capture the passion of some of the kids in this family. Here's a few I just have to share...
This first one I took on Tuesday while paying a visit to Bailey's gymnastics class. I love this flip by the Bail-monster. Her gym coach calls her a "Quick Learner." I would say that to be true in most aspects of this girls life. She is truly a well-rounded girl who is talented at many, many, many things! Her challenge will be choosing one thing to focus on and be best at b/c she's good at so many!!!
Enjoy some of these short videos...the longer ones just don't want to download b/c of their size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment