Sunday, May 17, 2009

More Day 3 in Cambodia


Can you believe I'm still writing about the same day? Blogger wouldn't let me post any more photos on the last entry so I had to start a new one!

Our last stop for the day was at a Traditional Cambodian dinner and dance show. The kids enjoyed the Khmer buffet...it's a good thing my kids are such great eaters! They liked the fried rice, french fries (since when is that Cambodian food?) and fruit. I liked the chicken curry soup - didn't eat the chicken though b/c it looked gross but the potatoes and broth were delish with some white rice mixed in...yummy! I also tried fish amok which is Cambodia's national dish; fish curry cooked in a banana leaf. It wasn't too bad. However, my favorite thing to eat is the yummy soup that Cambodians eat for breakfast and I ate it in the hotel every morning...it's just like Vietnamese pho but the Cambodian version. Basically it's a noodle soup in a broth with fresh veggies. It's soooo good!

No comments: