Monday, March 23, 2009

Supermodel - back at work!











Carson skipped the morning of school on Valentine's Day to flash his grin to the cameras again. This was the day he lost his tooth so it was barely hanging on and I thought it was going to fall out any second. It held on though until later in the day when it fell out at his friend Trey's house across the street. I like these shots of Carson with all of these cute Asian kids! It was a very hot and muggy day in the woods for the first shots and still hot even over at the beach for the last shots. I think Carson's hair was a little too short here but this is our hair cutting strategy: let it grow out long, buzz it, let it grow out long, buzz it. Mike only really knows how to buzz short so it's the only option unless we want to start paying for Carson's haircuts.

No comments: